- In small quantity and for personal use:
- Submitting a “solemn undertaking” and a medical proof (medical certificate, prescription, etc...) at the customs service’s office.
- Other than for personal use: permission from the Health Department.
- No vaccination certificate is required for travellers coming from Europe or America.
- The certificate of vaccination against cholera may be required for travellers coming from areas affected by this disease.
- The anti-malarial treatment is not necessary.
Formalities and Procedures
Source : Ministery of Foreign Affairs and Coorporation